Thursday, August 28, 2008

katja, the wise and impatient

iceland seem a much colder place lately. partly because i have cut my hair really short, but mostly because my flatmate (and self appointed goddess) has left for finland – also the fact that winter is slowly creeping up on us might play a role in it.

but before i get too melodramatic, let my just say that this post is dedicated to you katja (i also get to show off my new hairstyle). i wish you courage and best of luck on your journeys and i leave you with an arab proverb:

who lives sees much. who travels sees more.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! though i actually look better with my new haircut than the way the picture makes me look like... :D
and anyone interested in my religion: feel free to contact my high priest - tibi. (you don't want to stay out of this people since it's the coolest thing on earth after the father christmas!)
but thanks tibi: this was very sweet of you.
i will remember ;)