Thursday, September 11, 2008

lhc…apocalypse…bla bla

since all the news channels have been buzzing about this for some time i am not going to write about it. let me just say that i really am annoyed by all the bloody ignorant fools who think they know everything better than the scientists working on it; if all these people were swallowed by a black hole i’m sure the average iq on the planet would surge.

well, now for the fun stuff:

some of you might know that i’ve always wanted to be a tractor driver. ever since i was in kindergarden. most kids wanted fancy jobs: firefighter, policeman, cosmonaut (it was still during communism), but i’ve always wanted to drive a tractor. you can’t really tell from the picture, but i am actually holding a chinese sword in my hand. comes in handy against zombie hordes or rabid sheep :p

don’t be afraid that the world will end today, it’s already tomorrow in australia.

4 comments:

Vincze-Nagy András said...

Actually I haven't really heard much about this LHC apocalypse, but now that Viki and you keep mentioning it I must look it up.

Anyway, tractor driving was a more characteristic communist profession than those you have listed there. Even one of our coins had a tractor on it.

But beware, this job has it's own dangers too. See this:

Pink Pitbull - Somebody got stuck in a tractor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2gPWpp-Zag (the quality sucks) Parental Advisory and stuff.

Deimios said...

Someone really should tell the ignorant masses that they are bombarded with high energy cosmic radiation that has a higher energy than anything the LHC can do... On the other hand mass hysteria might break out ...

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be a train or tram driver.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4[/url] DS NetPost)